Banana Walnut Muffin
Yield: 8 jumbo muffins OR 12 normal sized muffins
80g Chopped walnuts
3g Vanilla bean paste
2 Large eggs
2 Large or 3 Medium bananas
4g Baking powder
2g Baking soda
1. Mix walnuts, honey and cinnamon until the walnuts are coated. Set aside for use later.
2. Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
3. Mix butter, sugar, honey, vanilla bean paste and salt till well blended.
4. Add in mashed bananas, buttermilk and eggs and mix well.
5. Add in flour, baking powder and baking soda and mix well.
6. Spoon muffin batter into the muffin cups till about 3/4 full. Spread coated walnuts on top of each muffin cup evenly.
7. Bake at 180 degrees for ~30mins.